Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I just love these guys

A seemingly never-ending source of amusement is the ongoing fued between Scott Brison and Peter MacKay. It's wonderful. Every so often, one of them will make a comment that will rub the other the wrong way - in this case rodents were mentioned - and they'll trade a few personal barbs. It never lasts for very long, and they do it just often enough to remain relevant, but not so often that it gets annoying, thus keeping one of the most personal and bitter political rivalries alive for the entertainment of all of us who get our kicks watching our politicians go at it.

This particular instance jumped out at me even more because of a comment by MacKay that Brison was one of the "turncoat, twin towers of virtue on the prime minister's ad scam defence team." I may be reading this the wrong way, but would the other "turncoat twin" be his ex-girlfriend? Well, wouldn't it be funny to get Belinda in on that action too?

2 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 12:31 p.m., Blogger Hishighness said...

I wouldn't mind gettin Belinda in on some action, drop in Helena Guergis too. I can console her when she loses her seat in the upcoming election YEAH BABY I.... Oh wait, I read that wrong. Sorry. ;)

 
At 11/25/2005 12:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Belinda is allowed to speak so that one is a no go.

Besides, she is really busy working on that Democratic Renewal thingamabobber that she demanded she have before crossing the floor to her daddy's party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home