Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mea Culpa

A reader informs me that Gerard Kennedy does, in fact, have more professional education than I do. Apparently, he was in university for four years, just barely not graduating, because he dropped out to head a food bank. I don't know why, but I was under the impression that he had only one year of university.

My bad. Thanks Kyle.

I suppose then it becomes necessary to amend my endorsement of Dion with the reason why I don't endorse Kennedy instead, and that really comes down to three things:

1) Dion's French is better.
2) I feel Dion has a better grasp of policy and is more experienced, which I value.
3) I "just like him" better. I'm sorry that's vague, but that's just the way it is sometimes, that indescribable quality. The French even have a phrase for it, you know it, that "je ne sais quoi."

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 4:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gerard Kennedy is inexperienced when it comes to developing foreign policy. Therefore, it'll be hard for him to make decision-making that will please the rest of the caucus, party and the country.

 
At 8/02/2006 10:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ... you can still say Dion has more education. He has 3 more degrees than Kennedy does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home