Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Beaten to the punch...

I WAS going to make a post about how Dan McTeague wants rapper and "actor" 50 Cent banned from Canada. I was going to point out that, despite how loathesome 50's "music" is, that being a bad musician is no reason to ban someone from Canada, etc. etc. But honestly, absolutely nothing can top this:

"Dan McTeague wants 50 cent to be banned from Canada. Personally, I'd like to see Dan McTeague banned from Canada."

I don't think I can top that. So I'm not even going to try.

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 7:05 a.m., Blogger Hishighness said...

Aw come on! I want on the McTeague haters bandwagon too! I think I did alright in my post:

This is one of the reasons I’m not a big fan of Prime Minister Martin, he doesn’t stand up for the values of the party. But if ever he was going to do so, now would be the time, right before an election. Take them up on a big stage in front of thousands of members of the party and tell these bigoted “Liberal” MPs “Sorry boys, your services will no longer be required.” Then one of those giant hooks comes out and yanks them off the stage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home