Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yeah, about that...

Politics Watch has got their 2006 quiz out, and it's I have to say just as inaccurate as their 2004 quiz. In 2004, I was given a 100% compatability score with Stephen Harper. This year, my results are as follows:

Jack Layton (100%)
Paul Martin (88%)
Gilles Duceppe (70%)
Stephen Harper (35%)

I think this quiz is broken... I strongly support removing the notwithstanding clause, and strongly oppose a ban on private healthcare, and I still get 100% Jack.

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 2:15 p.m., Blogger mAc Chaos said...

Hey, maybe this is that one quiz I said I found ages ago.

My results:
1. Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (100%) Click here for info
2. Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (36%) Click here for info
3. Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (24%) Click here for info
4. Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada (16%) Click here for info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home