Saturday, February 04, 2006

Various Updates

Re: Who killed Draft Dion?

A murder mystery. My evidence says... Paul Wells, in the computer room, with the facts. Kudos, Paul, Kudos.

Re: Is ridiculous homophobia alive and well?

You bet! The United States voted against two gay groups being included on the UN Economic and Social Council, siding with such great nations as Iran and Zimbabwe, citing concerns that gays support pedophilia. I wish I was kidding.

Re: How dare u speak to me like that?

In respose to this question, I think it's endearing and humanizing, but I will admit that I'm biased.

Re: Why no source on the Godfrey announcement?

Because I forgot that Politics broaaadcaaasts end up on the web. Silly me. (The relevant news is within the first minute or so of Friday's show. And thanks to Dan McKenzie).

Re: Has anyone noticed that no Canadian news outlet has reprinted the blasphemous cartoons?

(To the best of my knowledge.) Just thought I'd ask. I do hope Canadians aren't being frightened by threats of jihad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home