Thursday, May 18, 2006

Idaho, Utah, Wyoming

Those are the only three states left in which George Bush still pulls in a higher approval than disapproval rating. His best numbers - in the 40's and 30's - come from states that voted for him in 2004.

Keep doing what you're doing, George! Crash and burn. I hope the Dems, if they take back Congress, don't even bother impeaching this guy. Don't make him a martyr - let him take himself down in a glorious fireball of unimaginably hubristic brilliance.

3 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 4:03 p.m., Blogger Michael Fox said...

I guess this rules out old Jeb running for the presidency in '08...

 
At 5/18/2006 4:08 p.m., Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

My home state of Idaho. Last rating I heard Bush is at 52% approvel. Didn't vote the first time around or seconf time around for Dubya.
Their a few liberal in Idaho

 
At 5/19/2006 2:57 a.m., Blogger Monkey Loves to Fight said...

Considering how many right wingers there are in the United States, I never thought he would fall below 35% no matter how many stupid things he did, although thankfully I was wrong. I guess even in his home state of Texas he isn't so popular anymore. I wonder why they still voted for him since they already had him as governor and surely would have seen how bad he was. Yes Texas is pretty far to the right, but you would think Bush would still be above 50% there and if not you would wonder why it took them this long to come to this conclusion since they've had to put up with him for a lot longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home