Saturday, January 21, 2006

Victory Logos

I guess I'll use my 100th post for something silly and uninformative.

In anticipation of the election of one of the major parties, I have created some election avatars. For a period of time after the election, I'll be using one of these logos as my avatar (replacing the mug of yours truly.) In the case of a Liberal victory, this will simply be gloating, plain and simple. In the case of a Conservative victory, however, I'll definitely want to extend an olive branch to my new overlords... as for NDP or Green... well... ask Bob Rae.




1 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 1:53 p.m., Blogger Stab10 said...

Yes, lets remember the guy who ran the government in ONTARIO more than a DECADE ago.

I guess if the NDP never changes, neither do the Liberals. We better turf them then.

Lets bring in those big, bad, scary Conservatives!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home