Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Absent

I've been absolutely inundated with emails asking me why I haven't been posting recently. Seriously, my inbox is beyond capacity, I don't think it can take much more. Oh yes, it's been crazy. Crazy!

In response to this outpouring, I'd just like to say I've been extremely busy of late, and will return shortly. My traffic is unfortunately suffering, though it was kept afloat by links from Politics Watch (linking to my Garth Turner open letter) and Calgary Grit (I wonder if he sees a groundswell of hits when I link to him, too?)

Now, before you think I've developed a Cherniak ego*, yes, I was being facetious. Just making sure, since there is always an inevitable sarchasm** with at least a couple of people when one does so.

Be back soon, the keys are under the mat.



* - It seems to have become popular amongst Liberal bloggers to bash Jason Cherniak. I have no particular feelings about him one way or another, but it just seems like the thing to do if I want to be invited to the cool kids' table.

** - The gulf between someone employing sarcasm and the idiot who doesn't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home