Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh Canada...

Apparently, Canada is awesome. (Hey, forgive me my patriotism, I like to try to be positive sometimes!)

Most people around the world think of Canadians in terms of the words, "Trustworthy, Honest, Modern, Competent and Hardworking."

Canada ranked number one for the question, "I would like to have a person from this country as a friend."

As for tourism, leaving aside our lack of landmarks (no pyramids or colloseums), Canada is third, behind Italy and Australia, for places people want to visit.

I just thought I'd share this happy piece of news. It's always nice to be reminded that people like us, eh? :)

1 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 10:50 p.m., Blogger generalmoron said...

As much as I love to hear things like this, my experience with people around the world is that they often have ignorant and... utopian ideas of Canada and Canadians :D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home