Sunday, June 18, 2006

Colbert skewers another victim

It's funneh!

The hilarious thing to me is that my agnostic self can name all ten commandments, and this putz, who claims that if we were without them we might lose a "sense of direction" can only name three - don't murder, don't lie and don't steal (ie: the most obvious ones).

For the record, the others are:
No other god before me, 'cause I get jealous easily
Honour mom and dad, even if they beat ya
Every sunday has to be boring
Don't say "Jesus" unless you mean it
Don't covet your neighbour's wife
Don't covet your neighbour's goods
(And ESPECIALLY don't covet your neighbour's wife's goods), and finally
Don't build things that look like things.

All CLEARLY rules that we have to obey in order to be good people.

2 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 12:49 a.m., Blogger Hishighness said...

I hate Stephen Colbert, he's the Right Wing version of Jon Stewart.

 
At 6/19/2006 1:55 a.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

LOL hihighness, I'm with you. As long as we say that often enough, he can keep right wingers who are also dolts from realizing they are going to get skewered.

I am only half way done watching Colbert's video clip. I had to turn it off because I was laughing too hard and didn't want to get light headed. I also felt bad for the congressman, who is wayyyy out of his league, and saying completely stupid things like admitting he's a "do nothinger" which is ok because "There's a Democrat donothinger too".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home