Thursday, September 21, 2006

Every day... (1)

Something I should have noticed earlier, but just noticed now, is that incidents like this happen pretty much every day. Is it a big deal? Yes and no. It's not earth-shattering, but nevertheless, it shouldn't happen, and it's an insult to every single gay person when one of us is demeaned and degraded in such a way.

I've thus decided to just keep a running tally. My goal will be to post one every day (or so...) until I get bored, and see how high I get. (Trust me, I can get pretty high.) If anything, it might just force me to get off my lazy ass and back into the swing of blogging again.

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2006 1:58 a.m., Blogger Penelope Persons said...

As a 31yr flight attendant and purser, I think that is sick, sick, sick!!!!

There is a level of - er - affection that is inappropriate in a public place for anyone, but kissing - and in the privacy of a couple's seats - is not it!!

I have asked couples to cease and desist, but they were .... let's just say, leaving very little about the - er - act of love to the imagination of a large number of passengers.

I hope a story like the one you linked to never happens in Canada!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home