Friday, December 16, 2005

Shameless Self Promotion

Well, tonight's the English leaders' debate, which for me means one thing - I'm (probably) going to be on TV. That's right, I was filmed asking a question, so watch for me. Am I looking forward to embarassing myself on national television? No, but I suppose neither are the leaders, and yet there they are, about to do it again. But in all seriousness, I am actually kind of worried about how I'll look. I'd pulled an all-nighter to finish an essay, so I looked disshevelled and hermit-like, and they filmed me asking it in front of the courthouse, on top of a hill, with the sun beaming down directly into my eyes, causing them to water profusely, in extreme cold so I'm shaking like a leaf. Should be great!

5 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 2:10 p.m., Blogger Hishighness said...

It's ok BG, like me you're pretty ugly to being with so you won't look any more hideous than normal. ;)

 
At 12/16/2005 2:39 p.m., Blogger Ryan Ringer said...

;_;

 
At 12/16/2005 9:53 p.m., Blogger Hishighness said...

I haven't seen you yet. What was your question?

 
At 12/16/2005 10:25 p.m., Blogger Dan McKenzie said...

Ahh those crazies cut you out. What was your question?

 
At 12/17/2005 4:26 p.m., Blogger Hishighness said...

Tell us! Our lives will not be complete until we know. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home