Thursday, December 22, 2005

Some Humour for what Ails Ya

Courtesy of myself and my good buddy Greg:

CANADA WARS


Episode IV: A New Hope

It is a period of Canadian civil war. The forces of the GALACTIC EMPIRE ruthlessly pursue the rebels in search of their hidden Nunavutian fortress....

Many Green Party members... died... to bring us this information.

"Well how can they be fillibustering us if they don't know......that we're coming.......All MPs! The shield's still up! Pull up!"

"Are you sure? I'm not getting a reading on CPAC"

"Pull up! All MPs pull up!"

Svend Robinson: Scoundrel?
Scott Brison: Yes.
Svend: Scoundrel? There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
Scott: I happen to like nice men.
Svend: I'm a nice man.
Scott: No you're not you're a...

Emperor Harper: "The son of Trudeau must not become a Liberal."
Darth MacKay: "If he could be turned, he could be a powerful ally."
Emperor Harper: "Yes......yes. Can it be done?"
Darth MacKay: "He will join us or die..."

Ralph Goodale: "Budget matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my budget, do you? Hmm? And well you should not. For my ally is the PMO, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the PMO around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship."

Jack Layton (to Svend Robinson): Why you lying no-good two-bit swindler. You got a lot of guts to come here, after what you stole.

"The First Past the Post system is a pathway to election results SOME consider to be..... unnatural."

"Can I learn this power?"

"Not from a New Democrat..."

Harper: "Oh Peter, I trust you. That's why I need you to be my eyes and ears. I'm appointing you to be my personal representative in the Privy Council."

Bill Graham: "We recognize you as part of this counsel, but we do not grant you the rank of cabinet minister."

"The senate will NOT tolerate the destruction of homosexuals."

"I have just recieved word that the Emperor has disbanded the Imperial Senate. The last elements of the dominion have been swept away."

"But who will maintain order?"

"The premiers will have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the provinces in line."

"You've never heard of the Millenium Stronach? She made the Conservative to Liberal caucus run in 12 parsecs. She's the fastest hunk of junk in the commons!"

Svend: "We've got to pass the budget amendment! We have no time to discuss this as a comittee!"

Scott: "I am NOT a commitee!"

Hope you enjoyed.

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 3:46 a.m., Blogger Stab10 said...

It was definitely an interesting read. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home